Anyone in good health can apply. The registration must be completed in writing. Each participant must sign and complete a separate registration form.
Once your registration form is received you will get a confirmation email and further information about the workshop/class.
2. Cancellation Policy
The organizer may cancel the workshop:
1) due to insufficient number of participants
2) when the workshop leader is unable to attend due to emergency reasons, falling outside the responsibility and control of the organizer (e.g. illness). In such a case the organizer will immediately inform the participants about the cancellation.
If the participant cancels his/her own registration, the organizer will charge the participant:
1) 14 or less days before the workshop starts: 50% of the workshop fee
2) 7 or less days before the workshop starts: 75% of the workshop fee
3) 24 hours or less before the workshop starts:
the organizer will charge you the full workshop fee unless you provide a substitute participant, who takes your place.
Please transfer the workshop fee or at least 50€ deposit* to:
Madej-Anderson + Helschinger GbR
IBAN: DE47 4306 0967 1159 0456 00
BIC-/SWIFT-Code: GENODEM 1 GLS
*The outstanding amount is due in cash on the first day of the workshop
No liability will be accepted by the event organizers for any damage (damage or loss of property, death or injury) that the workshop participant may suffer, regardless of the legal reason.
By registering, participant declares that he or she is in a good physical and mental health and sufficient physical condition and will take full responsibility for his or her own actions and behavior during the workshop. Impro.per.arts workshops and classes are movement, voice and improvisation based. Please wear loose, unrestrictive clothing.
5. Data protection
The participants agree to collection, processing and/or storage of their personal information, as far as this is necessary for the preparation and execution of the workshop.
Film or photo documentation can be recorded only with the permission of the participants.
Dr Jagna Anderson & Dodi Helschinger
c/o Lausitzer Str. 18, 10999 Berlin, Germany